When you open the “www.applydiscoverit.com” webpage, it will redirect you to the “www.discovercard.com” web address. I hope you’re trying to apply for a credit card.
If yes, don’t worry! In this article, I am going to explain the different types of credit cards offered by Discover and “How to apply for a Discover Credit Card?”.
Different Types of Credit Cards Offered By Applydiscoverit.com
- Cash Back Credit Card
- Student Cash Back Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card
- Student Chrome Credit Card
- Travel Credit Card
- Gas & Restaurants Credit Card
- NHL Credit Card
These are the different types of credit cards offered by “applydiscoverit.com”. Each credit card is different regarding benefits, interest charges, and interest rates.
If you’re a student then you should apply for Student Cash Back Credit Card or Student Chrome Credit Card at “getdiscoverstudent.com“.
Apply for a Credit Card at Applydiscoverit.com with 4 Word Invitation Code
If you’re pre-approved for a credit card, you will receive an email with a 4 Word Code from “applydiscoverit.com”. Using the applydiscoverit.com invitation code, you can apply for a credit card at “www.discover.com”. Follow the steps I have mentioned to below apply for a Discover credit card.
- Open Discover Card Application Invite webpage
- Input 4 Word Invitation Code and click the “Start Your Application” button
- Fill up the required details such as Social Security Number, ZIP Code, Date of Birth, and other details
- Finally, submit the application
That’s it. If you’re approved, you’ll receive a credit card by mail within a few business days.
Note:- If you haven't received an email from Discover with a 4-word invitation code don't worry! you can check whether you're pre-approved for a credit card without impacting your credit score.
How to Check Credit Card Pre-Approved Offers at applydiscoverit.com?
You can check pre-approved offers for you at applydiscoverit.com without impacting your credit score by submitting the application form with your personal details.
- Open the Discover Credit Card Pre-Approval webpage
- Fill up the required details such as Name, Address, Date of Birth, Monthly Housing/Rent Payment, Total Annual Gross Income, and Card Benefit
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Submit the form by clicking the “Check Now” button.
The website will show the pre-approved offers for you. If you’re okay with APR(Annual Percentage Rate) and other interest charges, apply for a credit card.
How to Appy for a Discover Credit Card at applydiscoverit.com?
If you have a good credit score and don’t want to check whether you’re pre-approved for a credit card, you can directly apply for any credit card you like.
- Open the Discover Credit Cards webpage
- Click the “Apply Now” button near the credit card you like
- Fill up the required details such as ZIP Code, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth
- Fill up the personal required details such as Name, Home Address, Date of Birth, Employment Status, Monthly Housing Costs, Total Gross Income, and Email Address
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and submit the application
That’s it. Discover will conduct a hard inquiry also known as a hard pull which will impact your credit score. If your credit profile meets their expectations then you will be approved for the credit card. You will receive the credit card within a few business days by mail.
How to Check Discover Credit Card Application Status at applydiscoverit.com?
You can check your Discover Credit Card application status via the “Apply Discover It” website easily. Just follow the steps I have mentioned below.
- Open Discover Card Application Status webpage
- Fill up the required details such as Social Security Number and ZIP Code
- Click the “Continue” button
The website will show the Discover credit card application status whether it is approved or not.
Discover Credit Card Customer Service Number
If you’re a US resident please call 1-800-347-2683 (English/Español). If you’re living outside the US please call 1-224-888-7777 (English/Espanol).
How to Activate Your New Discover Credit Card?
Once you’ve received your Discover Credit Card by mail then you should activate it. Actually, you can activate your Discover Credit Card without logging in to your account. Just follow the steps I have mentioned below.
- Open Discover New Card Activation webpage
- Enter your Card Number, Expiration Date, Sequence ID Number, Date of Birth, and Last 4 Digits of your SSN
- Finally, click the “Continue” button
That’s it. You’ve successfully activated your new Discover Credit Card. You can use it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Discover it Balance?
Download the “Discover Mobile App” to check your Discover it Credit Card Balance easily. You can also log in to your account at discover.com to check your Discover it Credit Card Balance.
Is it Easy to get a Discover Credit Card?
It is very easy to get a Discover Credit Card. Discover Financial Cooperation is offering both Secured and Unsecured Credit Cards. If your credit score is not enough to get a Discover Unsecured Credit Card then you can apply for Discover Secured Credit Card which requires a security deposit.
Does Discover Loans Do a Hard Pull?
Yes, Discover conduct a hard pull also known as hard inquiry when you apply for a Discover credit card.
I hope this article helps you to apply for a credit card at applydiscoverit.com If you have any queries regarding this topic please ask via the comments section. Please share this article with your friends and family to help them.