If you are looking to create and develop the project “Food Ordering System in PHP with Source Code” then refer to this article to develop and complete it successfully. Let’s jump on to this article directly.
Food Ordering System in PHP with Source Code
|Project Name:||Food Ordering System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
- Admin Panel
- Create orders
- List orders
- Filter orders according to dates and others
- Customer management system
- Food management system
- Manage food categories
- Generate weekly reports
- Sales reports
- Print orders and bills
Download Food Ordering System in PHP with Source Code
How to Run?
- Download the Project
- Unzip the Project File
- Install and Run XAMPP
- Move the Project Folder to “htdocs” folder(not the .zip file extracted one)
- Open “http://localhost/phpmyadmin” and create a database with the provided in the “Login Details & Project Info” file
- Import the database file(.sql file) using import tab which is available under the “Database File” folder
- Finally, open the “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/” URL
- That’s it. Login with the details provided in the project folder and Enjoy.
I hope this article helps you build a “Food Ordering System in PHP with Source Code”. If you like this article then do share this article with your friends via social networks.